Monday, September 27, 2010

you never let go



"  I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. 
I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. 
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:   
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, 
for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; 
great is your faithfulness. 
I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; 
therefore I will wait for him.' 
The Lord is good to those who depend on him, 
to those who search for him. 
So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord
 It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.  
Let them sit alone in silence beneath the Lord’s demands. 
Let them lie face down in the dust, for there may be hope at last. 
Let them turn the other cheek to those who strike them and accept the insults of their enemies. 
For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. 
Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. 
For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow." 
Lamentations 3:19-33 (NIV & NLT)

God is good. His sweet tender words never fail to be exactly what i need,
right where i am. 

thank you for all the prayers.
i know someone is lifting them up for me because i can feel them. 
thank you so very much.

and please,
don't stop.
  
-m  





this is the song that was in my heart when i woke up yesterday. 
i sang it from the moment i woke up until i got to church. 
i love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment